Jylamvo is for use in the following indications:
IN RHEUMATOLOGICAL AND DERMATOLOGICAL DISEASES
• Active rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in adult patients1
• Polyarthritic forms of active, severe juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)
in adolescents and children aged 3 years and over when the response
to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) has been
• Severe, treatment-refractory, disabling psoriasis (Pso) which does not
respond sufficiently to other forms of treatment such as phototherapy,
psoralen and ultraviolet A radiation (PUVA) therapy and retinoids, and
severe psoriatic arthritis (PsA) in adult patients1
• Maintenance treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) in adults, adolescents and
children aged 3 years and over1
Why choose Jylamvo?
Jylamvo is the only oral methotrexate licensed in polyarthritic JIA1*
Ideal in patients who don’t like the bitter taste of tablets, have difficulty swallowing tablets or are
afraid of needles1-4†
Bioequivalent to tablets with comparable safety profile4†
3-month shelf-life once opened, plus dosing syringe, limits waste1
A cost-effective alternative to injections1,5,6
1. Jylamvo 2mg/ml oral methotrexate solution. Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at:
2. Vrignaud S et al. Int J Pharm 2015; 487(1−2): 270−3.
3. Mulligan K et al. Pediatr Rheumatol Online J. 2013; 11(1): 23.
4. Jylamvo EPAR – Public assessment report. European Medicines Agency. 2017.
5. Metoject PEN solution for injection in pre-filled pen. Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at:
6. Metoject. MIMS 2017. Available at: www.mims.co.uk/drugs/musculoskeletal-disorders/rheumatoid-arthritisother-
autoimmune-disorders/metoject (Accessed December 2017).
7. Methotrexate 2mg/ml Oral Solution. Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at: www.medicines.org.uk
8. Methotrexate. MIMS 2017. Available at: www.mims.co.uk/drugs/musculoskeletal-disorders/rheumatoidarthritis-
other-autoimmune-disorders/methotrexate-oral-solution (Accessed December 2017).